Advanced Treatment for Chronic Pulmonary Disorders
If you are suffering from chronic respiratory conditions or diseases, have a high risk for lung cancer or a family history of lung cancer, Southwest Healthcare can help. Our specialists will help you understand pulmonary disease and how it affects your body. They will also teach you new ways to manage your condition, increase strength and endurance, and improve your quality of life. We provide individualized treatment with an emphasis on exercise and education.
- 1 of 2
Find a Physician
If you need a referral to a physician at Southwest Healthcare, call our free physician referral service at 800-879-1020 or search for a doctor online.
Awards and Accreditations
U.S. News & World Report named Palmdale Regional Medical Center as a 2022-2023 High Performing hospital for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Conditions We Treat
We can diagnose and treat conditions such as:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Emphysema and A1AD-related emphysema
- Lung cancer
- Lung disease
Lung Tests and Procedures
Our lung specialists and pulmonologists use advanced tests and procedures to diagnose and treat your condition. These include:
- Breathing retraining exercises
- Bronchial thermoplasty for asthma
- Bronchodilator therapy
- Electroencephalography tests (EEG)
- Electromagnetic Navigational Bronchoscopy™ (ENB)
- Lung biopsy
- Lung inflation therapy
- Photodynamic therapy for lung cancer treatment
- Pulmonary function tests
- Ventilation management (invasive and non-invasive)
How to Keep Your Lungs Healthy
There are many things you can do to protect your lungs and keep them healthy.
- Don’t smoke
- Exercise regularly
- Minimize exposure to indoor and outdoor pollutants
- Test your home for radon
- Get regular medical checkups