Creating Health and Harmony in Southern California
Quality healthcare is all about teamwork, with providers working together to deliver high-quality services. Introducing Southwest Healthcare, a comprehensive network of care with convenient hospital and ambulatory locations here to serve you and your loved ones.
With more than 7,000 passionate care providers across the region, all dedicated to the highest standards, our shared goal is to provide convenient access to a wide range of healthcare services in a way that benefits you, your family and the entire community. Avoid making a long trip for quality care. Let us serve you!
Southwest Healthcare is comprised of five acute care hospitals — Corona Regional Medical Center, Palmdale Regional Medical Center, Southwest Healthcare Rancho Springs Hospital, Southwest Healthcare Inland Valley Hospital and Temecula Valley Hospital — and several non-hospital access points, including:
- Temecula Valley Day Surgery*, a multi-specialty ambulatory surgical center
- A+ Urgent Care Centers** in Murrieta, Lake Elsinore and Menifee Lakes
- Riverside Medical Clinic**, which provides comprehensive, multi-specialty medical services for individuals, business and industry in the greater Riverside region
*Temecula Valley Day Surgery is majority owned by an affiliate.
**Physician owned independent groups, managed by an affiliate.
- 41880 Kalmia Street, Suite 100, Murrieta, CA 92562
- 29955 Technology Drive, Suite 111, Murrieta, CA 92563
- 31571 Canyon Estates Drive, Suite 100, Lake Elsinore, CA 92532
- 29821 Antelope Road, Suite 102, Menifee, CA 92584
Mission, Vision and Values
- Mission: To connect our communities to exceptional and compassionate patient care
- Vision: To elevate the healthcare experience and provide wider choice
- Values: Unity, Compassion, Trust, Courage, Innovation