Advanced Care for Bones and Joints
When issues with your joints and bones start slowing you down, turn to Southwest Healthcare to get you back to your active lifestyle. Our orthopedic surgeons diagnose and treat acute and chronic conditions affecting your shoulders, elbows, hands, hips, knees, ankles and feet. We provide treatments ranging from medication to minor procedures to total hip and knee replacement surgery.
- 2 of 2
Find a Physician
If you need a referral to a physician at Southwest Healthcare, call our free physician referral service at 800-879-1020 or search for a doctor online.
Awards and Accreditations
Our facilities have been recognized for providing advanced orthopedic care.
- Temecula Valley Hospital has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for Certification for Hip and Knee Replacement.
- Temecula Valley Hospital has also been named a Blue Distinction® Center for Knee and Hip Replacement, part of the Blue Distinction Specialty Care program.
- Palmdale Regional Medical Center has earned Blue Distinction Center+ Designation for Quality and Cost-Efficiency in Knee and Hip Replacement Surgeries.
The treatments we provide are designed to help reduce pain, improve range of motion and enable you to return to your normal activities. These include:
- Arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder, elbow, knee and ankle
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Fracture care
- Hand surgery
- Hip replacement
- Knee replacement
- Sports medicine
- Post-op rehabilitation and physical therapy
Orthopedic Conditions Treated
Injuries to your bones, joints and ligaments can occur at any time. As we get older, we’re more susceptible. Our orthopedic specialists treat a wide range of conditions, including, but not limited to:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Congenital hand and foot deformities
- Rotator cuff disorders
- Sports-related injuries
- Torn ligaments
- Upper extremity pain problems