Advanced Care for ENT Disorders
Your nose, mouth, throat and ears are all closely connected. When one has a problem, it normally affects the others as well. That’s why it’s important to have a care team that specializes in these areas and knows how to treat them.
Southwest Healthcare has ear, nose and throat (ENT) physicians, also referred to as otolaryngologists, who are specially trained to treat patients with diseases and disorders of the ears, nose sinuses, voice box, oral cavity, and mouth and throat. They can also treat conditions affecting related structures of the head and neck.
Find a Physician
If you need a referral to a physician at Southwest Healthcare, call our free physician referral service at 800-879-1020 or search for a doctor online.
ENT Conditions We Treat
ENT physicians at Southwest Healthcare have the advanced expertise needed to treat conditions and diseases of the ears, nose, throat, head and neck. These include:
- Acute sinusitis
- Allergies, hay fever, and laryngitis
- Ear infections
- Eye-related disorders
- Frequent tonsil infections
- Head and neck tumors
- Nasal and sinus disorders
- Sleep disorders and snoring
- Thyroid and parathyroid disorders
- Voice disorders
Services and Treatments Offered
We offer a variety of advanced procedures and treatments for ENT disorders. These include:
- Bronchial thermoplasty for asthma
- Facial reconstructive and cosmetic surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Laser surgery
- Radiation therapy and chemotherapy